(Pictured: BCE S1EB - Stage 1 Eastern in optional Pitch Black)
BCE Stage 1:
- King size 3.75 inches (FIDE size 2), base diameter 40 mm. These are for play.
- Researched, designed, measured, handcrafted, tested. Yeah, science!
- No redundant design. Welcome to the 21st century.
- Hardened Slovenian maple and walnut. Extremely durable.
- Weighted. Perfect weight to size ratio.
- Tapered rollover base.
- Unprecedented stability. Hard to knock over.
- 18 % balance point.
- Abuse resistant. No moving parts. No sharp edges.
- No religious symbols.
- Opposite color caps on bishops.
- 7 point queen’s crown, no spikes.
- 5 rook crenelations. Looks better than six. Four is cheap.
- Felted with finest Croatian felt for fast flying pieces.
- Anti static.
- Serially numbered white king. Tamper resistant serial engraved under felt.
- White king branded with GNovak trademark logo.
- Serially numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Heavy duty slide top box.
- Made in Slovenia. Note the love in “Slovenia.”
(Pictured: BCE S2EN - Stage 2 Eastern Natural)
BCE Stage 2 bonus features:
- Ergonomic collars for professional grip.
- Double weighted. Perfectest weight to size ratio.
- Traditional sleek rooks.
- Intricate carved knights. Check out the teeth.
- Marked king’s side knights and rooks. Two words: tra dition.
- Felted with genuine blue leather. Serious players prefer some friction.
- Extra promotable queens.
- Jewelry grade lock box.
- USB powered. (Feature available in late 2018.)
These are The Best Chessmen Ever.